New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Roost Anlon and A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing Achievement

News
DigiBot

New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Roost Anlon and A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing Achievement

Post by DigiBot »

I just added a new file to my website!

Title: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Roost Anlon and A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing Achievement
Description:
You meet Roost in a saw mill in the northern parts of Reaper's Coast. Saheila, whom you have already met in Fort Joy, is his prisoner. He wants to get some information out of her, but she refuses. I have Ifan in my party, so it was no big deal coming to Roost. But then Roost thanks Ifan for bringing him a few godwoken, as per their contract. But Ifan refuses and we had to fight Roost and his minions.
To get the "A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing" Achievement you are not allowed to fight any other Lone Wolfes when Saheila is with you. Either defeat all the others before you go to Roost, or sneak your way out - or you can simply teleport to the Lady Vangeance and go below deck. Saheila will magically join you there and you will receive the achiement. Afterwards Saheila is waiting near the Elven Camp and you can progress the quest "The Elven Seer" normally.

Link: https://www.digioso.org/dos2_roost

Return to “News”